Submit for Publication
Please Note: Wild Lark Books will be welcoming publications before our shop opens in November 2021, so they are ready for the shelves! All submissions will be processed in first-come-first-serve order. Please send any questions to email@example.com. Thank you!
Leverage top marketing experts. Create a unique author brand tailored for you. Boost your online presence. Increase the success of your self-publication efforts. Immediately place your book in front of an eager audience. And become a part of a community with Wild Lark Books Publishing.
After downloading, please fill out the form and follow the instructions for submission. Thank you!
What You Will Need for Submission
Wild Lark Books dedicates itself bringing written works to life, and it is not up to us to decide what defines a good book. Art is art, and we honor the journey you have taken thus far by making your publishing process simple and successful.
Our submission requirements are limited, and they will not deter us from publishing your book. In other words, we won’t turn you away.*
Before you get started, here is a list of what you will need for a seamless submission:
- Personal Information: Your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address
- Manuscript Information: Title, Genre, Full Synopsis, Number of Words, and Two Comp Titles
- Choice of Publishing Options: Package and desired Add-ons
- Letter of Recommendation from an Accredited Editor or Choice of Editing Package
*Please Note: All submissions must pass plagiarism and copyright scans.
What to Expect from the Process
Once the Submission Form and corresponding documents are received, Wild Lark Books will review the information to ensure it is complete and reach out with the following information:
- The request for the manuscript file for download (via attachment or accessible link) which can be sent as a direct reply to the Verification Email.
- Publishing Agreement reflecting your choice in package, add-on options, terms of payment for royalties, etc. for your signature.
- Invoice for payment (credit card or cashiers check).
- Our calendar access link for you to schedule the initial Meet & Greet meeting at your convenience. At the Meet & Greet, we will discuss launch dates, event ideas, author branding, general desires, answer additional questions, get a landing page started, and schedule subsequent meetings to keep you informed throughout the entire process.
- If there is any missing information or follow-up questions, Wild Lark Books will reach out to help you through the process.
We cannot wait to bring your hard work to life!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.