Letter Writing in the Reading Room
Communication can happen quickly – text, phone call, social media post. Let’s take it a little slower today and write some letters!
Don’t know what to write or who to write to? Here are some ideas:
- Kiddos: draw pictures for family members or friends and send them
- Adults: you can draw pictures too! 🙂
- Write a letter to your future self and tuck it away with instructions on a special day to open it
- Let someone know how special they are to you
- Start up with a pen pal! (www.penpal.me)
We’ll provide supplies, stamps, and tea!